This is how the process works if you choose to contact our firm
- You contact our firm by phone, email or personal office visit. There is a simple Contact Form on this website that asks you for the information we need in order to have an initial conversation with you. The more information you can give us, the more prepared we can be to address your unique questions and concerns.
- A professional team member will contact you for a discussion of your potential claim, free of charge and with no obligation. During that conversation, you should be prepared with as many details as possible about the circumstances surrounding your potential claim. Of course, this conversation will be kept strictly confidential.
- After mutual agreement to proceed has been reached, we will provide you with a contract that spells out the precise terms of our representation. You have no obligation to us – or we to you – until that contract is signed by both parties.
- After a contract is signed, Attorney Salesia Smith-Gordon will be joined by a team of paralegals and professional staff appropriate for your case. Attorney Smith-Gordon is often accessible, but when not, another team member will be available to assist you.
- You will help in the prosecution of your claim by:
- Having an open and honest discussion about your background – good & bad, past injuries, accidents and pre-existing injuries or medical conditions. Virtually every case has some negative element. Most negative aspects of a case can be successfully handled by your attorney, as long as your are honest.
- Keep Attorney Smith-Gordon informed of all of your doctors’ appointments and medical treatment so that we can obtain the records and bills.
- Follow your doctor’s recommendations. By not following the medical treatment suggested, you give the insurance company an argument that your injuries cannot be as bad as you claim. Of course, talk with your doctor about all medical concerns.
- Keep us informed if you change your address, marital status, job, new doctors, any new accidents or injuries, and any court filings including bankruptcy.
- Make sure Attorney Smith-Gordon knows all of the following:
- Prior lawsuits or claims you have made or that have been made against you;
- Prior criminal history;
- Prior psychological treatment;
- Prior accidents or injuries;
- Prior worker’s compensation claims;
- Prior hospitalizations;
- Alcohol or drug use;
- Accidents or injuries that may occur after your accident date;
- Statements given to insurance adjusters;
- Any statement errors.
Here’s how to learn more about your rights as a Salesia Smith Gordon client:
If you would like to know more about your rights as our client, please review our Statement of Client’s Rights. We welcome the opportunity to help you and look forward to talking with you about becoming a client.
© 2016 - 234彩票网址下载 Salesia V. Smith-Gordon, Attorney at Law and Registered Pharmacist. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by .