234彩票网址下载 > Resources
Resources / Links
- : Use this website to locate a particular court or find general information about the courthouses and how they operate.
- : This website is your gate way to Palm Beach County courts and official records.
- : The Florida Office of Insurance Regulation serves Floridians through its responsibilities for regulation, compliance and enforcement of laws related to the business of insurance.
- – At the FHP website, you can order and look up .
- – The FSC works on reducing preventable injuries and saving lives through health and safety training, professional testing and monitoring. You can find DUI courses here, as well as driver training, motorcycle safety training, and more.
- – Visit the Florida chapter of the Brain Injury Association for information, resources and support for persons living with traumatic brain injury (TBI), as well as their friends, family, and caregivers.
- – The Board is responsible for licensing medical doctors, physician assistants and anesthesiologist assistants in the state. Use their website to and verify their license, or against a doctor or other professional for a medication error.
- – This is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving patient care through scientific research to discover the best medical procedures, devices, drugs and processes.
- – This is a government agency working to improve quality and make health care safer.
- – The Joint Commission works helps health care organizations improve safety and their quality of care.
- – The NPSF works with patients, families and health care workers to promote patient safety and the safety of the health care workforce.
- – This is a network of 17 organizations that work with more than 3,200 hospitals around the country234彩票网址下载, with the goal of reducing preventable hospital acquired conditions and readmissions.
- : This is a voluntary bar association located in Palm Beach County, founded in the late 1970s by a group of black attorneys from West Palm Beach to promote the personal and professional development of black people in the legal profession, to promote improvement in the law and its method of administration, to educate its members and the general public, to promote knowledge and understanding of the legal profession, and to cultivate professional ethics among its members.
- : Founded in 1922, the mission of the association is to serve its members, foster professionalism and enhance the public’s understanding and awareness of the legal system.
- : Use the Kelley Blue Book to get an estimate of the value of your damaged car or the cost to replace it.
- : Like the Kelley Blue Book the NADA guide is another helpful resource for estimating the value of your damaged vehicle.
- : The CPSC monitors all consumer products, from baby clothing and cribs to power tools, for their safety. Visit their website to see if a product that concerns who has been recalled.
- : The mission of the Florida Poison Control Centers is to provide exceptional care for individual patients and for supporting public health through information, surveillance, education and research.
© 2016 - 234彩票网址下载 Salesia V. Smith-Gordon, Attorney at Law and Registered Pharmacist. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by .